Plans for the Autumn Statement
We will be handling the Autumn Statement like we would the PBR – so we’ll have a full content team and have plans in place to deliver a robust service. As no one is quite sure what it will contain we thought we might as well go the whole hog and plan for it to be substantial!
So the plan is:
- A dedicated area on the site will be created and populated with some general text shortly
- Preparation news items will be included on the site and the newswires as and when on the run up to…
- News items live on the site during and straight after the speech
The dedicated area will be updated with the extensive summary – as we would with the budget and PBR
- Commentary and other articles will also be made live
- A dedicated newswire will be sent on your behalf to your subscribed users over night
- If you are a PracticeWEB Publishing client you will also receive your branded PDF to download the morning after the speech (not yet a Publishing client? Please click here for details)
Also…! We will be running a live Tweet Resource centre as we did during the Spending Review announcements. This area exists on the PracticeWEB site and is where we will (in real time) provide some suggestions for Tweets that you can use or amend.
I think that covers it!
All we need to know now is the actual date!
If you would like more information (or have further suggestions for what you would like to see as coverage) then please do let us know email@example.com or 0117 915 8639.