Social Media Consultancy
Head of Client Services James Scanlan is joined by PracticeWEB Marketing Manager Elizabeth McMahon to deliver a day of consultancy for up to six key stakeholders in your firm. Following an intensive pre visit questionnaire, the consultancy day can be tailored for your specific business needs.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to the benefits of Social Media
- A breakdown on the potential of different Social Media outlets
- Using Social Media to generate new enquiries
- Defining your audience – how best to communicate with your demographic
- The use of Social Media within Search Engine Marketing
- Advice on producing Social Media policy for staff
- Guides to set up accounts, writing for the web, the dos & don’ts of twitter etc.
- Advice on content for Social Media outlets
- Listening as well as broadcasting – what are people saying about you?
- To blog or not to blog? Who, what, where, why and how