Local Search traffic to your website provides an invaluable, on-going source of new enquiries, from potential clients who want to engage the services of an accountant in a specific location. We also find that these types of local search based enquiries are extremely easy to convert.
Every year, each town and city has more and more accountancy and IFA based searches so the need to be at the top of search engines for your local search area intensifies. Search Local from PracticeWEB has been created to help your website appear for specific phrases related to your geographical location.
How can Search Local benefit your Practice?
- An on-going source of new enquiries can be generated from prospects interested in accountancy services in your location
- Enables your Practice to capitalise on the general growth in local SEO
- Enables your Practice to maximise the opportunities presented by the growth in mobile searches which tend to be more location specific
- A fully managed service that requires minimal effort from you and your team, leaving you free to focus on fee generating work
- A range of flexible options available depending on your requirements and budget
There is no doubt that the best search results come over time and we recommend an on-going commitment for at least 12 months to reap the greatest rewards. Search Local will not only give you transparent and on-going return on investment for your website, it requires little or no effort from you, other than the initial consultation, leaving you free to spend your time earning fees or engaged with other lead generation activities.
Choose the level that works for you:
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Max 1 Location||Max 1 Location||Max 2 Locations||Max 2 Locations|
|Local Service Keywords||-||-||2||4|
|On-page Optimisation (pages)||1||1||3||5|
|Keyword Linking (pages)||3||5||7||10|
|Directory Submission (per annum)||6||6||12||18|
|Linkbuilding (per annum)||-||12||24||36|
|Google Analytics Set up & Audit|
|Google Analytics Reporting|
|Google Places Pages|
|Press Release Submission*||-|
|XML Site Map|
|Landscape SEO Module||-||-|
|Landscape SEO Module Training||-||-|
|SEO & Social Media Workshop||-||-|
|SEO Best Practice Guide||-||-|
|Account Management||Quarterly Call||Quarterly Call||Bi-monthly Call||Monthly Call/Half Yearly Visit|
* Press releases for submission to be supplied by client
To find out more about Search Local get in touch with us, either by filling out the form on the left, dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0117 341 9301