A mobile website from PracticeWEB is a condensed and concise version of your main website optimised for display on mobile phones and smartphones.
Why do you need a mobile website?
Over the past 3 or 4 years alone there has been an explosion in the popularity of accessing the internet on the go. Your clients and prospects will now expect to find out about your services on their smartphone whether they’re sat on a train or in front of the TV.
According to Digital Buzz, surfing the internet on a mobile device such as an iphone or other smartphone will overtake surfing on a desktop PC by 2014. With over 70% of the world’s population owning a mobile phone and Europe heading up the league table on mobile internet penetration (ITU 2011), both social and business web users will increasingly look to their iphone or Android phone to surf the net.
Features and benefits of a PracticeWEB Mobile Website
- A concise optimised website for mobile devices fully editable in your Landscape admin area
- Content dynamically updated with the last 5 news stories or articles
- Links back to your main website and complements its look and feel in terms of brand colours and basic design
- Can include images as well as text (we’ll advise you on the ratio to ensure optimal display)
- Click to call or email feature included
- On-going device testing included – future proofing your mobile website as technology develops
Our standard package includes a 10-15 page mobile website featuring:
- About us page
- Contact us page
- Up to 10 services (or other) pages
- 1 location or office page with Google map
- 5 latest business news articles
- 5 latest company news articles
What does it cost?
From £750 VAT for set up plus £25 VAT per month for our standard mobile website package up to approx £1500 VAT for our more comprehensive packages. To find out more get in touch and we'll be happy to discuss your needs.
To find out more about Mobile Websites complete the form on the left, drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 0117 314 9301.