The 2013 Online Engagement Benchmarking Report
“Extremely well written and extremely useful. Many of the insights in this report will be of huge value to innovative practitioners." Steve Pipe - Accountancy Strategist
Our 2013 Accountancy Profession Online Engagement Benchmarking Survey provided an insight into the workings of accountancy practices across the UK. The subsequent Benchmarking report has been compiled by our in-house consultants to share those findings, highlighting areas of best practice and identifying the activity of successful practices.
You can now purchase this report to learn how your marketing and online activity stacks up against the rest of the profession and gain insight into how digital marketing techniques and software will evolve in the future. From planning and analytics, through to costs and marketing integration, the benchmarking report covers a variety of topics.
"Every firm in the country, regardless of size, should read this report. And then read it again.” Mark Lloydbottom - Practice Management Expert
Learn more about:
- Whether firms can effectively measure client and prospect engagement through their website, and how
- What barriers exist to firms in getting a return on their investment from their online activity
- Identification of any winning formulas for improving online engagement
- Attitudes towards websites and digital marketing techniques amongst accountancy professionals
- An annual review of the industry's approach enabling all firms to benchmark their own activities and success
Please complete the form on this page to order your copy.
Meanwhile if you have any questions, do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 915 8639