The Insider is the PracticeWEB monthly newsletter for accountants and accountancy firms that covers a range of subjects to help enhance the way you promote your firm and its services. Topics range from tips on digital marketing campaigns through to using Social Media and getting the most out of your website - always with a focus on the needs of accountants. In addition to interviews with the PracticeWEB team and key figures in the industry, Insider readers are the first to hear about special offers and events from PracticeWEB.
- 25-10-2012: September 2012We can hardly believe we’re heading fast towards Autumn Statement time again.
- 21-08-2012: July 2012This month we look at two very different aspects of marketing a successful accountancy practice.
- 22-06-2012: May 2012A warm welcome to May’s Insider.
- 24-04-2012: April 2012This month we look at:How to create compelling content for your website, Budget 2012 is done, but already we’re looking ahead to 2013 and the risks of sending sensitive client data by email or post
- 24-04-2012: March 2012Introducing Mobile Websites and Search Local, and of course Budget 2012 is nearly here...
- 22-02-2012: February 2012February's Insider has a quite obvious theme, the Budget 2012. This month, we're giving you a wealth of helpful hints, tips and examples of how to gain and retain clients through effective use of your Budget Report.
- 22-02-2012: January 2012We all know the importance of a good looking website, it is your shop window after-all! This month Senior Client Adviser, Chris Arnold, and his team of in- house experts focus their attention on design and, specifically, the importance of bespoke design.
- 21-12-2011: December 2011Merry Christmas! From Richard Sergeant, PracticeWEB Managing Director
- 21-12-2011: November 2011There are a lot of people with a lot to say about websites – whether it’s about design, SEO or Social Media. This month, we cut through all the jargon with a clear step-by-step guide and a free webcast that gives you the essentials for making the most of your web presence.