Get ready for the Spring Statement on 13 March 2018.
The first Spring Statement is just around the corner. Will it be a mini-Budget? A fiscally-focussed speech? Or something else entirely?
Whatever happens on 13 March, we’ll be producing range of content to help you communicate the news with clients and prospects.
Here’s an overview what we’ll be doing.
Accountant website clients
On 13 March you’ll get the following on your website:
- news stories covering expectations, the headline announcements and industry reaction
- detailed Spring Statement Report (in the Tax section of your website)
- branded email newsletter sent to your registered users which links back to the report on your site. It will look similar to the fortnightly newsletter we produce
We will send you an email by 9am on Wednesday 14 March containing links to 3 versions of a Spring Statement Report.
- Standard version: a branded PDF suitable for printing out on an office computer; sending as an email attachment or uploading to your website
- Print: a version of the branded PDF that has crop and bleed marks and high-resolution images
- Word version: an unbranded, plain text Word version of the report
There are 5 covers to choose from. We’ll send you the same colour choice as the Autumn Budget but if you’d like to change your cover, drop us an email.
You can also add a second office address to the back cover. Let us know if you’d like to include these extra details.
Get in touch
If you’d like to change anything or have any questions contact email@example.com.