PracticeWeb are on the look out for a results-driven Marketing Manager. We are entering into an exciting year, with a new value proposition and re-freshed product set, now we are ready tell the world.
As the Marketing Manager, you will have full ownership of all things marketing, so if you consider yourself to be specialist in all areas of the marketing mix, get in touch!
You will be developing, implementing and tracking all marketing activity. So you should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead marketing campaigns from concept to execution
Who are we? We are PracticeWeb and we work in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms all round the UK, to deliver insight, strategies and marketing campaigns that produce excellent results. This is a cross-function role, so check out some of the faces you will be working with here.
If this sounds like you , send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter, telling us a little bit about you.
Interviews to be held early January.
- Create and deliver highly effective strategic and tactical marketing plans
- Collaborate with the business to take products and services to market
- Drive our brand positioning through on and offline Marketing
- Run lead generation campaigns
- Track, measure, analyse and report on marketing KPIs
- Conduct market research to ensure PracticeWeb stay ahead
- Create and deliver digital and in person events
- Work with product, customer success, and commercial teams to improve our position, proposition, products and services
- Experience of all aspects of digital marketing, including CRM, email, social media, websites, search and online advertising
- Work with sales to improve the sales and marketing alignment and processes,
- Manage the marketing budget measuring ROI
- Work across teams to support client retention and key account growth
- Work with editorial team and SEO specialist to create content to improve search engine rankings, drive thought leadership and move prospects from top of the funnel to bottom of the funnel
- Results focused
- Able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- Exceptional communication skills
- Confidently challenge ideas from stakeholders
- Ability to manage multi channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the customer buyer journey
- Excellent knowledge of demand generation
Familiarity with the following will be advantageous
- Campaign Monitor
- Google suite
- Go-to webinar
- Google Analytics
Does this sound like the right fit? Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com