PracticeWeb are on the look out for a results-driven, customer focused Head of Production and Operations. We are entering an exciting year with a new value proposition, refreshed product set, and ambitious growth plans.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Head of Production and Operations will have full ownership of all things operational. So if you consider yourself to be a specialist in all areas of a digital agency or SaaS business operations, get in touch with your CV and cover letter: email@example.com
This role stretches across the full client life cycle. You will be developing, implementing and tracking all operational activity. Therefore, you’ll need a strong grasp of current tools and strategies and must be able to lead the production, design, customer success and customer support teams to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
Who are we? We are PracticeWeb and we work in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms all round the UK, to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results. This is a cross-function role, so check out some of the faces you will be working with.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous track record of leading a team in an operational/delivery role for an agency or a SaaS business
- Strong focus on customer experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the customer life cycle within an agency.
- Proven ability to optimise the customer experience.
- Analytical, with the ability to derive insight from data.
- A proven track record of delivering results.
- Ability to analyse and optimise workflows.
- An understanding of user experience, user interface design and web development.
- Work under pressure across multiple projects.
- Proven track record of Agile delivery methodology and/or Prince 2.
- A passion for managing, coaching and mentoring individuals and teams.
- Strong decision making, planning, prioritisation and problem solving skills.
- Driven to succeed and deliver exceptional quality through your teams.
- Ability to work across the business to resolve challenges and improve the way teams work.
- Results focused.
- Able to clearly demonstrate success via metrics .
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Confident in challenging ideas at all levels.
- Able to manage multiple projects and teams.
- Strong emotional Intelligence.
- Able to switch between the strategic and tactical with ease.
- A minimum of 4 years in a Production/Operational role within a Agency or SaaS business
Familiarity with the following will be advantageous
- Agile methodology
- Prince 2
- User experience
- HTML, CSS