CareersThe PracticeWeb work culture
We work in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms throughout the UK, delivering insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
PracticeWeb was set up in 1999 with a mission to help small to medium-sized firms in the UK to grow.
The team is made up of a talented and diverse bunch of dazzling developers, detail-obsessed editors, inspirational graphic designers, SEO veterans, perfectionist planners and project managers.
Our expertise and skill delivers the best service for our clients.
We work together in a collaborative environment where you will be listened to as a valued member of the team.
We have a great office culture and you’ll get the opportunity to work with people like this.
Just some of the benefits you get working at PracticeWeb
25 days leave
Health cash plan
Day off for your birthday
Job Advert: SEM manager
PracticeWeb has an opportunity for a search engine marketing expert to manage SEO, CRO and search engine strategy on behalf of ambitious UK accountancy firms. You’ll also be put through our management training course.
You’ll be responsible for:
- directing PracticeWeb’s SEO products
- managing the SEO assistant in delivering practical SEO advice to clients
- supporting PPC search engine marketing
- deriving insight from website usage data for our clients and platform
- directing PracticeWeb’s own SEM, supporting the marketing manager in raising our profile with clients and prospects.
- conduct CRO tests to improve website conversions
PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
Our values are:
- Focus on the client.
- Value your craft.
- Believe it’s possible.
- Embrace change.
- Make an impact.
- Focus on results
- Thrive together.
You’ll be joining a team of smart people who are fun to be around, who collaborate and support each other and get excited about delivering great results.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience as search engine marketing specialist or similar role.
- Experience with planning and implementing successful SEO strategies.
- Proven success in SEO, PPC and conversion-rate optimisation (CRO).
- Experience in web analytics and marketing.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing methods and metrics.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player instincts.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing environment.
- Salary £30k-£32k.
- Flexible working schedule – 37.5 hours per week.
- Ability to buy and sell holidays.
- Smart-casual dress most of the time.
- Breakfast is on us –- bread, spreads and fresh fruit.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.