CareersThe PracticeWeb work culture
We work in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms throughout the UK, delivering insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
PracticeWeb was set up in 1999 with a mission to help small to medium-sized firms in the UK to grow.
The team is made up of a talented and diverse bunch of dazzling developers, detail-obsessed editors, inspirational graphic designers, SEO veterans, perfectionist planners and project managers.
Our expertise and skill delivers the best service for our clients.
We work together in a collaborative environment where you will be listened to as a valued member of the team.
We have a great office culture and you’ll get the opportunity to work with people like this.
Just some of the benefits you get working at PracticeWeb
25 days leave
Health cash plan
Day off for your birthday
Vacancy: Junior Project Manager
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Job Function: Delivery
Location: Bristol (hybrid home/office working)
Hours: Full time
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
You’ll be joining a group of smart people who are fun to be around, who collaborate and support each other and get excited about delivering great results.
Our core values;
- Focus on our clients
- Make an impact
- Embrace change
- Value your craft
- Believe it’s possible
- Focus on results
- Thrive together
This role is a chance for the right person to bring their passion for organising, planning and technology to our clients.
A typical week in the Junior Project Manager role will involve project scheduling, liaising with clients to prepare project requirements and related documentation, completing project administration and reporting, supporting the Project Manager’s with their client calls and communication. This is a great role to give you exposure to how a digital agency works.
This position will help you develop your administrative, client management and technical skill sets. It’s a great opportunity if you’re interested in a career in a digital technology field, as a project manager, in a project management office, or in a business operations role.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills – you can adjust your register and style according to your audience and you are good at influencing people
- Strong time management and organisational skills – you’ll probably love ticking things off your neatly colour coded list
- Strong team player – you enjoy collaborating and care about your contribution to shared goals
- Exceptional attention to detail – you’ve probably spotted the grammatical errors in this job ad
- Curiosity about all things technical – you learn best by doing, and enjoy exploring and optimising new technologies
- Solution focused – you’re always looking for ways to improve, happy to experiment and willing to change direction when necessary
What we can offer you:
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our seven Sift core values; Put People First, Inspire Action, Be Curious, Be Honest, Be Inclusive, Stay Focused, and Have Fun.
We can offer you a great place to work with lots of opportunities to learn.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible working schedule, (we are Flexa certified)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, option to buy/sell 5 days a year, additional leave for long-service, plus a day off for your birthday
- Life assurance of 4 x base salary
- BUPA health cash plan
- Access to health and well-being resources and mental health consultants (up to 10 sessions per year)
Sift is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Currently, a limited number of desks are available in the office via a booking system (COVID-19 restrictions in place).
Sift are currently working from home but will continue working hybrid flexible working consisting of a minimum of one day per week in the office when possible to do so.