CareersThe PracticeWeb work culture
We work in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms throughout the UK, delivering insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
PracticeWeb was set up in 1999 with a mission to help small to medium-sized firms in the UK to grow.
The team is made up of a talented and diverse bunch of dazzling developers, detail-obsessed editors, inspirational graphic designers, SEO veterans, perfectionist planners and project managers.
Our expertise and skill delivers the best service for our clients.
We work together in a collaborative environment where you will be listened to as a valued member of the team.
We have a great office culture and you’ll get the opportunity to work with people like this.
Just some of the benefits you get working at PracticeWeb
25 days leave
Health cash plan
Day off for your birthday
Vacancy: Commerical Manager
Job Function: Sales
Location: Bristol (working from home during restrictions)
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
PracticeWeb has an exciting new opportunity for a Commercial Manager.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you’ll generate new opportunities, grow the prospect list and be responsible for the management and development of one direct report.
PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
Our values are
- Focus on the client
- Value your craft
- Believe it’s possible
- Embrace change
- Make an impact
- Focus on results
- Thrive together
You’ll be joining a team of smart people who are fun to be around, who collaborate and support each other and get excited about delivering great results.
As Commerical Manager you’ll be responsible for
- Delivering the commercial results inline with PracticeWeb’s new business strategy and targets
- Generating new opportunities through actively identifying and targeting new clients
- Excel at demonstrating and understanding the value that our proposition provides to our target clients
- Building strong and enduring personal relationships with new clients
- Deputising in the Commercial Directors absence, running team meetings and reporting on new business metrics.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A natural self starter with a hunger to exceed set targets
- Proven track record in self generating new business opportunities
- A quick thinker who is digitally savvy
- Have an analytical mind to be able to interpret data relating to the sales process and adapt accordingly
- Be personable and engaging and develop rapport effortlessly.
Additional helpful qualities, skills and experience
- Previous management experience
- Have a good knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to work remotely.
- Salary of £35 – £40K depending on experience
- Flexible working schedule, 37.5 hours per week
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days
- Smart-casual dress
- In the office, breakfast is on us – bread, spreads and fresh fruit.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV
- A covering letter.
Sift is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.