Budget 2018 is just around the corner after Chancellor Philip Hammond gave less than a month’s notice that the UK’s main fiscal statement will be just two days before Halloween.
Exactly five months before the UK is scheduled to leave the EU, the Chancellor may reveal more tricks than treats for taxpayers as he seeks to deliver a funding boost for the NHS.
Whatever happens on 29 October 2018, we’ll be producing a range of content to help you communicate the news with your clients and prospects.
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be doing.
Accountant website clients
On 29 October you’ll get the following on your website:
- news stories covering expectations, the headline announcements and industry reaction
- detailed Budget 2018 Report, which will be in the ‘Tax’ section of your website
- branded email newsletter sent to your registered users, which links back to the report on your site. It will look similar to the fortnightly newsletter we produce.
We will send you an email by 9am on Tuesday 30 October containing links to three versions of a the Budget Report.
- Standard version: a branded PDF suitable for printing out on an office computer; sending as an email attachment or uploading to your website.
- Print: a version of the branded PDF that has crop and bleed marks and high-resolution images.
- Word version: an unbranded, plain text Word version of the report.
As you can see, there are five covers to choose from. By default, we’ll send you the same colour choice as you chose for the Spring Statement, but if you’d like to change your preference, drop us an email.
You can also add a second office address to the back cover. Let us know if you’d like to include these extra details.
Get in touch
If you’d like to change anything or have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org